Speak to Your Elected Officials

  • Know how to contact your local school board members.
  • Know and call your state representative and senator
    • Indiana House of Representatives: 1-800-382-9842
  • Know and call your members of Congress. Put their numbers in your phone and call on federal issues:
    • Rep. Walorski: 1-202-225-391
    • Sen. Young: 1-202-224-5623
    • Sen. Donnelly: 1-202-695-1504

What You Can Do:

  • Local:  Fight the school-to-prison pipeline
  • State: Oppose prayer in public schools
  • State/Federal: Support accountability standards in education
  • State/Federal: Oppose school vouchers
  • State/Federal: Support funding for preschool and public education
  • READ about issues that you care about and educate others